Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to Business

Hello guys! I've recently been on and off with blogging. Having breaks and then coming back for the odd post. What I find great about having your own blog is you can post how much you want, when you want. And if you want a few weeks break from blogging, you don't get a telling off nor a detention. I was under very strict rules (set by myself) to do so many posts a week. Take the photos, edit and post, all of this aswell as school studying. So, when it came to summer break I decided to lay off it and enjoy my free time. (I won't bore with my days filled of going costa and watching CSI) But, anyway I'm back and hopefully going to stay.
Here, I'm wearing an old favorite summer skirt from topshop, contrast with a black lace top and my new pink dollies.







3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are back posting, your outfit is so adorable :)

    xoxo
    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit! I like the skirt!

    lovas.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the latest edition of Ethical Corporation magazine. Click to enlarge below. Some killer stats from the latest edition of Ethical Corporation business

    ReplyDelete