Sunday, March 31, 2013

Escaping to the sunshine

So in a few days time I will be escaping the cold English weather and catching a flight to Barcelona, Spain. So preparation for this I've gathering all my spring clothes as well a few shopping trips to add to my collection. Nothing is weirder than shopping for crop tops and sunglasses when its -1c outside. But,you've gotta do what you've gotta do.. I can't explain my excitement for finally be able to see some sunshine. I'm going for a full week where I will be taking plenty of photos for my blog. So far these are the pieces I have brought that will be landing on Spanish grounds with me..


I would also love it if you could nominate my blog for Company's magazine blog hunt! In the catogery in Under 18 would be great! Just click on the picture below..

And If you would like to follow me on BlogLovin click here








5 comments:

  1. You're so cute :) Love the peach and navy together :)

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaah, so jealous. Have fun in Spain :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those pants and the way navy and peach look together!
    plus those sunglasses are adorable!

    http://fashionmisfitz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those outfits are gorgeous!

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so lucky! Great finds, I especially love your printed pants.
    xx

    ReplyDelete